1. When unloading and handling the gantry crane after arriving at the station, special attention should be paid to avoid accidents such as collision, bending and torsion. For this purpose, the following provisions shall be observed:
A. When hoisting, there should be at least two hoisting points, and there should be dunnage at the lashing points of the hoisting points. Lashing should be limited to the running wheels or the girder itself, and should be selected as far as possible at both ends of the structural member.
B. If the equipment such as the truck is not carried, the structural parts should be placed on the flatbed to be towed, and it is strictly forbidden to tow on the ground or the raceway.
C. When storing, it should be placed in a stable and flat position, with sleepers placed on them, and the sleepers should be placed symmetrically. The ground should be solid, and it should not sink for a long time, resulting in deformation of structural parts. If the crane is placed for a long time, appropriate measures such as sun protection, wind protection, rain protection and anti-corrosion should be taken.
2. Before installation, organize relevant personnel to study the drawings carefully, and eliminate deformation and defects caused by improper transportation or improper storage according to technical requirements. Deformations of metal structures in particular must be corrected before installation.
3. After the gantry crane arrives, check the parts according to the packing list, and record the result on the equipment file card (provided by the user).
4. The equipment arriving at the branch (without final assembly) should be pre-installed on the ground, and then erected in whole or in part after the pre-installation measurement meets the drawings and relevant requirements. During the pre-installation process, be sure to find that the product has problems that the user cannot solve. Please contact the manufacturer immediately, otherwise, after the crane is erected in the workshop, it will not be able to handle such problems.
5. Before installation, check whether the equipment stored for a long time (generally more than twelve months), especially the equipment placed in the open air, is corroded, remove stains, refuel and reassemble if necessary. The inner wall of the lubricating oil pipe must be cleaned and oiled again, so that the rotating parts can rotate flexibly. Also check whether the connection parts are firm and reliable.