As you often see, what are the commonly used crane types? I will give you a brief introduction today.
First of all, according to the crane structure and performance, the cranes on the market can be divided into four categories:
Electric hoist, hand chain hoist, electric chain hoist, emblem type hoist, etc., with light and compact structure, light weight, small size, and strong versatility of parts
Its use is very common, it is erected on the track of the building’s fixed span pillars, used in workshops, warehouses, etc. Do loading, unloading, lifting and handling work indoors or in the open air. In the factory, it is generally called driving crane.
1)According to the structure: such as single-beam bridge, double-beam bridge, multi-beam bridge, double trolley bridge, multiple trolley bridge, etc.
2)According to the picking device: such as hook bridge crane, grab bridge crane, electromagnetic bridge crane, container bridge crane, etc.
3)Divided by purpose: such as general-purpose bridge cranes, metallurgical bridge cranes, explosion-proof bridge cranes and so on.
Gantry crane is a variant of bridge crane, also called loongchuan crane. Mainly used for outdoor cargo yard, stock yard cargo, bulk cargo loading and unloading operations. Its metal structure is like a door-shaped frame. Two supporting feet are installed under the main beam to walk directly on the track on the ground. Both ends of the main beam can have outhanging cantilever beams.
1) According to the structure: single main beam gantry crane, double main beam gantry crane, box type or truss type gantry crane
2) Divided by cantilever: single cantilever gantry crane, double cantilever, non cantilever gantry crane, etc.
3) According to the support method: rail-mounted gantry crane, tire-type gantry crane.
4) According to the picking device: hook gantry crane, grab gantry crane, electromagnetic gantry crane, etc.
5) According to the occasion of use: general gantry crane, shipbuilding gantry crane, hydro power station gantry crane, etc.
6) According to the lifting trolley: self-propelled trolley gantry crane, traction trolley gantry crane, chain hoist gantry crane, etc.
It can be divided into:
1) Operating boom type rotating cranes, including: portal cranes, floating cranes, tower cranes, automobile and tire cranes, crawler cranes, and railway cranes.
2) Fixed jib cranes, including cantilever cranes, mast cranes, and jib cranes.